LeT'S ChiLLeD

NoTTy_MuMMy_WaNiE

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Out to Orchard with Kak Hajar n MIL & FIL ♥








Amigos readers , still updating for her blog .. Lets talk abt 8 Jan 2011 .. Yesterdayy met her n my grandparents at Orchard .. Went to Takashimaya to replace her birthdayy presents .. She bought brown high heels . She superb damn like it soo much ..Then headed to e mosque .. After that , waited for my uncles .. Went for dinner at Simpang Bedok ..Really had fun with them .. Eat till 9 plus ... Then sent my family home ...Sara wanted follow my mom home ... bersungguh2 nk ikot .. end up kena naik keta jugakk .. hahahha :P .. peje sara ... After that my grandparents n my uncle sent her home .. Then let her kids sleep n there she goes ...24 hours using e lappy ... hahahahah :P :P .. tk tau tdo ... ckp org aku pon fy pon sama ... hahahah :) k larh nt much to talk abt .. Adios :)

No comments: